[TriLUG] October 20th Raleigh Perl Mongers meeting 7:15pm at Tekelec

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 22:15:25 EDT 2005

> ...we will be gathering to hear about RPM2 from James
> Oden.  The meeting will take place at Tekelec (directions and map are
> available from the web page).

For those who may be on the fence about coming to this meeting, James
is very knowledgeable about RPM2 and an interesting guy.

Also, there's a pretty good chance that our colleague at Tekelec, Jeff
Johnson aka Mr. RPM, will be in attendance.

Lastly, I'll be getting a beer at the Texas Steak House down the road
(Airport Blvd) after work (6ish), before the meeting if anyone wants
to join me.

MPF