[TriLUG] Disk check tools

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Oct 26 20:25:56 EDT 2005

Could this also be a time-out issue. I've seen this kind of problem
while working with very large databases in Mailman. Try making minor
mods one at a time.

Also, when does this company do it's back-ups?  Since they are 5 hours
ahead, you might be trying to work while the database is being backed up
(another problem I've run into in the real world).

Good Luck - Jon