[TriLUG] Video capture and burn (to DVD)

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Mon Oct 31 09:49:32 EST 2005

Guess I should have been a little more specific in my hardware. I
currently am using a laptop, I don't have a desktop running at this
point that I can use. I also have an older Hi8 camera (top of the line
when it was built).

I'm not really looking to do more than keep the same quality and be able
to transfer it to DVD.