[TriLUG] Westell DSL Verizon model gives dhcp address I don't want

Steve Hoffman srhoffman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 15:47:57 EST 2005

This may or may not work...but about a year ago a family member had a
similar unit from BellSouth.  There was a configuration webpage at
192.168.1.100 or something like that and in there was an option to
change the mode and several other options as well.  The address might
be completely wrong, but it was on the same subnet that the box was
handing out so NMAP may prove to be quite useful in seeing if anything
like that still exists.

Good luck,
Steve