[TriLUG] No more Linux on WRT54G???

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:19:35 EST 2005

I don't think it was an attack on Linux, just the customization crowd.
 True they got rid of an extra OS, but they went to something that is
licensed (but I would imagine that Cisco has a sweet license deal
worked out).  I still don't like the move but I can understand the
business reasons behind it.  More then not dropping Linux I wish they
would drop the price of the B&G AP-1200s down to $200.00.  I *KNOW*
that's not going to happen.. but I'd sure like for it to. :)

Greg