[TriLUG] conflicting Options in httpd

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Tue Nov 15 11:16:39 EST 2005

Brian Henning wrote:

> Oo!
>
> Actually, readfile isn't the answer..  but looking at the docs for
> readfile led me to virtual(), which is in fact a sort of PHP
> pass-through for exactly the Apache #include virtual directive.
>
> Thanks!
> ~B

The solution you and Tanner arrived at is the best for your needs, I
suspect, given what you've described.  But to do exactly what you
describe, should the need really arise, you can do what you need with
the XBitHack.  Googling for it should lead you to somewhere like here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/howto/ssi.html

Aaron S. Joyner