[TriLUG] Coldfusion, apache, Centos4 with bonus off-topic question

Douglas Ward binaryflow at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:00:02 EST 2005

I have been using XM for 11 months now (X-Mas gift last year). I love it. It
rarely loses signal and has all the content you'll need. The major
difference for me is sports. If you are a NFL fan then go with Sirius.
Sirius has the official NHL package but XM has started broadcasting some
games. The music is fairly similar on both services. It's the other stuff
(talk & sports) that you want to look at before buying.