[TriLUG] Re: Printer Woes

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Thu Nov 24 20:03:08 EST 2005

Greg Brown wrote:
> If you are in the market for a new printer I HIGHLY reccomend a
> LasterJet 1200 print.  I've had one USB attacehed to my home server
> running CUPS for *years* without any issues.  They rock.

Do you do any color printing, and what do you have for that if you do?

--[Lance]

> Looks like the new "entry level" printer is the laserjet 1020 and it
> retails for $130.00:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/dt4lh

I've read a lot of concern about the quality of these cheap lasers and
whether they really hold up in the long run.  Seems like yours has held
up, though.

--[Lance]

--
 Celebrate The Circle   http://www.celebratethecircle.org/