[TriLUG] Palm Pilot password manager

Pat Regan thehead at patshead.com
Wed Dec 7 11:15:43 EST 2005

Douglas Ward wrote:
> Before I switched my workstation to linux I was using Passwords Plus (
> http://www.dataviz.com) to maintain a password database.  I could edit
> entries using either the desktop or palm client and they would synchronize.
> Does anyone know of a similar package in linux?

I use GNU Keyring:

http://gnukeyring.sourceforge.net/

Everything is stored encrypted on the Palm.  Each entry has a username,
password, a notes field, and the date it was last changed.  I assume
there is a limit to the size of the notes field, but I have not hit it
yet :).

There is a java program on the website for openning backups of the pdb
file, just in case your Palm dies :).

Pat