[TriLUG] Gallery/PHP Problem

Randy Barlow rpbarlow at ncsu.edu
Thu Dec 15 23:45:51 EST 2005

Hi,

    I have a problem with Gallery at http://www.hamlettcorp.com  If you
go to the site, you will see an intro screen, and then you will be
redirected to my Gallery page.  Frequently, the Gallery page gives the
following PHP error:

*Fatal error*: Cannot redeclare editfield() (previously declared in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/gallery/util.php:27) in
*/var/www/localhost/htdocs/gallery/util.php* on line *27

*I can't make any sense of this error, because it's complaining about a
function being declared twice, but both times it's talking about the
same line of the same file!  The bizarre thing is that if you refresh
the page enough, it will work.  Any ideas of what's wrong?

Randy