[TriLUG] Gallery/PHP Problem

Chad Thomsen chad.thomsen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:02:55 EST 2005

I have no idea whats going on but I run firefox/Windows XP and get the error
every single time.  When I pull it up in Internet Explorere it works fine
every time.  Something browser specific I would suspect.

Chad

PS  Nice Pics.  When life slows down a bit I am going to setup something
like you have on my own home based web server.