[TriLUG] OT: Looking for smallish IDE HD

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Mon Dec 19 10:22:24 EST 2005

Hi Folks,
   On the heels of the recent post selling pretty big HDs for pretty big
prices, I'm looking for the opposite end of the spectrum: I want a
smallish (10-20 GB) IDE HD for a smallish price.  The purpose will be
staging area for mastering DVDs.  With my recent success in creating
loopback ext2 filesystems sized exactly to fit the media, I now want to
have a separate drive to hold prebuilt staging areas for each media size
I plan to use (two at the moment, single- and double-layer DVDs), so the
staging doesn't encroach on my "live" storage area.  So that amounts to
about 15GB.

Anyone want to make an offer?

Cheers,
~Brian