[TriLUG] OT: Looking for smallish IDE HD

David A. Cafaro dac at trilug.org
Tue Dec 20 09:28:44 EST 2005

Don't know if you are still interested, but I just replaced an old IBM
25GB IDE harddrive with at 250GB harddrive.  I don't have any use for
the 25GB drive, but it runs strong and in great shape.  Probably sell it
for like $20 + shipping (I'm up in Virginia right now).  Let me know if
you are interested.

-David