[TriLUG] Embedded Device With Audio Inputs?

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 14:48:32 EST 2005

> Then again, if you're just trying to capture the sound from Greg
> Brown's bluetooth headset on his helmet cam, you'll probably be
> alright.

Ah, yes, the helmet/robo cam.  The camera has been identified as a
Axis 206W (possibly a 206M if I want to go megapixel).  The "guts" of
the system will be an Asus WL-500G Deluxe for communications and
serial connected board (via USB) and the "vehicular control board" has
yet to be identified.

So right now I've got enough to make the helmet cam sans the battery
to power the camera, inverter, AP, and 802.11 amp, etc, but I'm
working on it.

Greg