[TriLUG] OT: Need a Job, eventually

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Tue Dec 20 16:36:49 EST 2005

Hi Folks,
   I figured this would be a good place to put some feelers out
regarding my future plans (within 6 months) to move from north Durham to
Raleigh as part of going back to school at NCSU next fall.

So I was wondering if some of my fellow TriLUGgers had recommendations
of places I could look for employment, as well as good places to look
for housing (or if anyone is looking for a roommate...26 SWM.. heh.).
Ideally I'd like to live within easy biking distance of NCSU.

Briefly, my qualifications are:
   - Well-versed in LAMP
   - 4 years small- to medium-business network administration, linux +
     windows
   - Hobby and educational experience in C++
   - A year's worth of experience in Java app development.
   - No certifications in anything.

Thanks for putting up with my bit of noise. :-)

Cheers,
~Brian