[TriLUG] OT: Need a Job, eventually

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 22:43:11 EST 2005

The 2 bedroom condo next door to me is up for rent.  I think the owner
wants $800/month.  It is 3rd floor, so high ceilings, also on the end.
 I own my 3 bedroom unit.  Anyway, the building is 5 years old, she
was the only resident until she bought a regular house just a couple
months ago so everything should be in good working order.  You'd
certainly want to find a roommate for that deal.  Catch me offline if
you want more details (or anyone who wants more detail for that
matter).

I just posted a job to this list today... dunno if that was a fit for
you or not.

David McD