[TriLUG] More rsh badness (rcp, actually)

Richard Ryder ryder at cesmail.net
Tue Dec 20 22:18:59 EST 2005

Ian,

It's been awhile since I did network installs of irix boxes, and even
then it was from another irix box...  I just remember that it connects
to a tftp server.  I don't think you need to use rsh.

I found this link though.... Looks promising.  Hope this helps:

http://nekohako.xware.cx/tech/irixinst.html

Rich