[TriLUG] Open source spam control & filtering?

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 14:26:50 EST 2005

BrightMail is probably one of the best commercial solutions currently
available.  Cerient is the place I'd go if I didn't want to implement
the FOSS way myself.  Go Cerient!  Anyway, I looked at many and
BrightMail stood out.  MY biggest obstacle was hardware for the SMTP
Gateway... but I still like the accountability factor.  It's not that
Symantec will blink if I threaten to leave them, but if something
*does* go wrong - CEO's anger gets projected at THEM and not ME!!  :)

David McD