[TriLUG] dpkg for rpm users

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 12:18:09 EST 2005

Hi Folks,
I hope everyone having a good holiday season.

I've googled the archives, but haven't found the magic terms. Didn't someone
post a link to a list of dpkg commands and their rpm equivalents? If I'm
remembering correctly, could some kind soul repost it. I'm in the process of
setting up a ubuntu ppc server and trying to stumble my way through dpkg,
semi-successfully.

Cheers,
Ken