[TriLUG] dpkg for rpm users

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 12:25:05 EST 2005

That was from my wiki here -
http://wayfarer.org/wiki/index.php/Dpkg_For_RPM_Users

Anyone can feel free to clean it up if you find errors in it, but
I specifically ask that you not mention anything at all about
apt on this particular page since it's _only_ a comparison between
dpkg and rpm, not higher level abstractions like apt.  If you want
to start a page about the differences between apt, urpmi, yum and
up2date, though, knock yourself out! :-)

Cheers,
Tanner