[TriLUG] Blackberry support for Linux

Salim Shaw salim.shaw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 14:30:47 EST 2005

Can someone point in the right direction regarding how to get a Blackberry
device to communicate with Linux . I ran across the Sync4j Project that
appears to have a sever and client piece for UNIX/LINUX, but I didn't see
any client tool that allows communication with Evolution or any other Linux
email client. I haven't investigated a lot. Perhaps there is another tool
out there that will allow Blackberry to successfully sync with Linux. I
won't to insure that there is a communication tool available before a
purchase a Blackberry. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Salim