[TriLUG] OT: www.hexblog.com - a fix for the WMF vulernability.

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:17:52 EST 2006

Oh, yes, this is *exactly* the kind of OS I want on my voting
machines.  There's nothing like a crafty SOB to load a meta file of a
candidate into the system that would alter votes entered into the
underlying database.  I'm not saying that would even be possible with
this particular vulnerability, but it seems very do-able.

And last I heard floating malicious code via photos was something I
heard about at least two years ago.  I wonder why this wasn't caught
at the same time.

Greg