[TriLUG] Brian's post not showing up...

jonc jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 4 14:03:33 EST 2006

On Wed at 10:45, Tanner Lovelace opens a can or worms and writes:
> So, I'd definitely suggest you keep signing your messages and Jon, dude,
> get a much better mail client!  From what I understand, current versions of
> evolution don't have this problem (finally!) or you could move to something
> better!
>
> Cheers,
> Tanner
> --
> Tanner Lovelace

Alright, I was expecting that. And I will have to update one day (to a
newer version of Evolution - cause I love it so). I just have so many
customizations I've done to the code for this version that it will be a
sad day for me.

I do agree with Tanner that you should keep signing your messages. It's
not quite a necessity yet, but it will rapidly become one - especially
if we continue to ignore the current needs of modern email transport and
don't upgrade the SMTP infrastructure soon.

On a similar note, I *can* see most signed messages. I just couldn't see
Brian's.

Jon