[TriLUG] Hacking Knoppix Hacks

Carolinux.com bobevans19 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 05:10:56 EST 2006

I can't speak to "Hacking Knoppix", although I'll make note to check
it out. I got "Knoppix Hacks" when it first came out. It had some good
stuff. I would only say that unless they issued a new edition, the CD
provided may seem a bit out of date.

Side note: I sit adjacent to a PC help desk group in my current
assignment. They use Knoppix CDs as their "emergency disk" when they
get a particularly bad Windows box in for repair...
The guys I talked to were really not aware that Knoppix was a Linux
distribution. Our talks led to a couple of them checking Linux out
after hours. Made a few converts...