[TriLUG] Debian vs. Ubuntu server

Cristobal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 13:56:34 EST 2006

Have you tried this:

http://www.zegeniestudios.net/ldc/

?

I'm guessing it would tell you debian, and Ubuntu would be the second
choice. Their reasoning? Ubuntu is "Best suited for workstations."

That said, I think you should go with Ubuntu because it would be a
learning experience. If you're already running it as a desktop OS, why
not poke around more and see how she does as a server? I've got a mix
of debian and ubuntu boxen (and laptops) at my apartment for precisely
that (learning experience) reason.

-CMP