[TriLUG] Debian vs. Ubuntu server

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Jan 6 14:45:02 EST 2006

i'm running ubuntu on my server that serves up
http://www.terrapinjunction.com and have had no problems.  my motivator
for using ubuntu is that i can load my box in an hour including all
patches.  that rocks.

regards,

jim

ps it is really the configuration of the applications that makes it
good, bad, or ugly and not the flavor of the linux distribution.

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.