[TriLUG] Debian vs. Ubuntu server

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 16:08:27 EST 2006

I recently went with Ubuntu for a server, granted it was a PPC machine. I am
very happy so far. I had been using apt-get on my CentOS and FC machines, so
there wasn't much of a learning curve there. It took a little bit to find
some the config files, but other than that, it's been smooth sailing. Also,
there is a Ubuntu server install iso out there. That's what I used.

Ken