[TriLUG] log rotation wierdness

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 21:14:46 EST 2006

It looks like logrotate is rotating the files after it sends a HUP signal
to syslog (to tell it to restart with a new file).  It should rotate the files
first and then send it a HUP signal to get it to start writing to the
messages file.

Or, it could be something completely different. :-/

Cheers,
Tanner