[TriLUG] 802.11g WiFi Card recomendations

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun Jan 8 21:52:58 EST 2006

Mr. Tower,

Please be advised that Kevin Soney's comment about Neuse in his original
post warrant my attempt to be funny.  It is not acceptable for folks to
personally attack me and imply I don't know how to read.

Nonetheless, I do hereby publicly apologize and humbly repent.  Please
refrain from further correspondence directly to me.

Very truly I am

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.