[TriLUG] 802.11g WiFi Card recomendations

John Berninger johnw at berningeronline.net
Sun Jan 8 21:55:07 EST 2006

Jim Ray wrote:

> laugh or hit your delete key and blow it out your little high school @$$.

My my...  I seem to have hit a nerve.  Unfortuantely, if this is the
best insult I can manage to get out of this group, I have some serious
work to do.  Come one, can't someone in trilug come up with a better
insult for a Yankee who thinks Raleigh is a little itty bitty hamlet
with delusions of adequacy and who applauds the creation of NASCAR as a
ploy to keep all these damned rebels pacified, ensuring that the South
will *not* rise again?

*sigh*  time for me to go back to the drawing board.  David, feel free
to discuss Raleigh with me when next we meet at Sammy's.  :)

--
John