[TriLUG] Corporate solutions for spyware?

Chad Thomsen chad.thomsen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:35:21 EST 2006

Thanks Mike (and everyone).  This spyware thing is a tough thing to work
with.  There are alot of products out for it but not many reviews becasue
most folks came up with there coporate solutions in the second quarter and
after last year.

I may hold off and see how the Norton 8200 effects things.  It was ranked #1
by Gartner.