[TriLUG] Need co-lo advice and part-time help.

Andy Hunt andy at pragmaticbookshelf.com
Sat Jan 21 14:04:43 EST 2006

Hi all,

I'm looking for some local co-location recommendations, and possibly
some part-time help.

1) Local (RTP area) co-location or dedicated server hosting
facilities.  I'd not as concerned with price as I am with quality: I
want a place that rocks.  Dead solid uptime, easy to work with.

2) A part-time system administrator.  Depending on how #1 pans out, I
may need someone to install and maintain a couple of server boxes.
Set up email (smtp and imap, plus a webmail server), mysql, apache,
lighthttpd, that sort of thing.  Keep on top of security and critical
OS and app patches and be on call if the server goes belly-up (we'd
like to talk about failover to backup boxes as well).

Suggestions for #1 you can either email to me directly or post here,
for #2, please send me your resume, availability, and fee structure
to andy at pragmaticbookshelf.com

Thanks so much,

/\ndy

   Andy Hunt, co-founder and editor, The Pragmatic Bookshelf
              Practical Books for Pragmatic Programmers
   Toll-free: 800-699-7764                  direct: 919-847-3884
   web: http://www.PragmaticBookshelf.com   email:
andy at PragmaticBookshelf.com