[TriLUG] Need co-lo advice and part-time help.

Scott Morris scmorris at ifndef.com
Sat Jan 21 15:16:41 EST 2006

#1, Inflow in RTP.
I had heard rumors they were pulling out of that datacenter but if not
they are top notch in my book. I had a machine out there for a year or so.
Ended up moving it to Inflow in austin since I got a killer deal on
space/bandwidth.

#2, sounds fun, wish I had the time but 50ish hour work weeks don't lend
themselves to moonlighting.

Good luck.

Scott Morris	KG4ZYA	scmorris at ifndef.com
Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult.
pub  1024D/146D0BC9 2000-11-29 scmorris
Key fingerprint = 5348 7697 85AA 2117 8E7C  9A13 26BA C4FF 146D 0BC9