[TriLUG] Need co-lo advice and part-time help.

Paul G. Szabady Paul at ThyService.com
Sat Jan 21 17:05:51 EST 2006

Regarding #1, I've had excellent service (currently 4 servers)
w/Portbridge (http://www.portbridge.com), which is a local ISP who resells
space in what used to be Inflow, but is now SunGuard.  (See
http://www.inflow.com).  The facility is located near the intersection of
Miami Blvd and I-40, in RTP/Durham.

--
Paul