[TriLUG] Need co-lo advice and part-time help.

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 22 11:26:32 EST 2006

#1 - Peak10.  Our Phone servers have been running continuously out of
Peak10 for over three years now. The site is robust and growing, plus
they have all that you could ask for in a hosted server environment:
  - 2 weeks worth of UPSed power backup,
  - On-site high-speed data backup/recovery,
  - Remote hands on assistance,
  - BioMetric (finger print) entry points,
  - Redundant internet connectivity, etc...

#2 - Look no further than Cerient.net. Top notch guys with excellent
pedigrees in OpenSource environments!

Jon Carnes
FeatureTel