[TriLUG] intrex sponsorship

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed Jan 25 22:54:34 EST 2006

i am pleased to announce that intrex has agreed to continue their trilug
sponsorship for 2006, details are below.  if you choose to take
advantage of their offer(s) be sure to let them know that their discount
is appreciated!

jason tower
trilug steering committee chairman

Every TriLUG member is entitled to the same discount our resellers and
quantity buyers currently take advantage of. All they have to do is show
their TriLUG membership card to the salesperson or manager at the time
of purchase. If anyone from TriLUG has trouble with this in our store,
let them feel free to mention my name (Ramzi Ziade) and encourage the
staff member to contact me (we may have a few new faces not aware of the
TriLUG discount).

Link: http://www.intrex.com/parts/parts.aspx
You can view retail prices here, but in order to see discounted pricing
on all our products, you need to Click on: 'Partner Login'
Username:  discount
Password:  lowprices

The discounts now available with Intrex.net Internet Services are:
* 20% off any Web Hosting package or additional services
* 20% off of DNS Services (primary or secondary DNS)
* 20% off of Static IP Addresses (either as part of a DSL or Dialup
connection, or additional blocks of routed addresses purchased with any
type of connection).
* 10% off collocation services
* As another special offer, in conjunction with the roll out of our new
DSL offerings, we also have a special package for TriLUG members.  You
can get an unrestricted, no-ports-blocked DSL connection, on a business
or residential line, at the speed of your choice (3m/384k, 1.5m/256k)
with a static IP address, for no additional cost above the standard
residential DSL service fee.  For more details on all of these
services, associated pricing, etc, you can visit the Intrex.net webpage
at (you guessed it), http://www.intrex.net