[TriLUG] My organization is looking into donation possibilities for old comoputers.

Magnus stinkfart at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 11:48:28 EST 2006

The Durham Rescue Mission accepts computers of that vintage.  It would be a
great destination.  They have a women's shelter that trains homeless women
for basic office skills and the last time I was over there, they had a real
mish-mash of old broken computers trying to be pushed into teaching Windows
and MS Office (hey, it's not Linux, but it's what 99.99% of office
assistants are working in) so I think if they had a bunch of nearly
identical machines capable of running Windows/Office XP, they would be very
greatful (and could give your employer that tax writeoff)