[TriLUG] Cisco 831 or Equivalent

Warren Weber wrweber at hufta.net
Fri Feb 10 10:53:18 EST 2006

Folks,

I'm moving from our old DSL (IDSL) to a new DSL (ADSL - Speakeasy, WFIW) and
need to replace my Netopia router.  Since I host my own mail & Web server (also
being rebuilt during this transition), I am looking for a router that will run comfortably
in my hall closet (where the wiring, etc. live) and provide me with a reasonable
amount of configurability.  Research has led me to the Cisco 831.  Anyone out there
with one they'd like to part with?  Anyone out there with good leads?  Anyone out
there with better alternative?

Thanks!
Warren

--

I know there’s money in horses. I put it there!

Warren Weber
wrweber at hufta.net
http://www.hufta.net