[TriLUG] Cisco 831 or Equivalent

jonc jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 10 11:26:30 EST 2006

I have two 831's sitting on the shelf. They do an excellent job - but
are much more costly and harder to setup than a Linksys WRT54GS. The
Linksys does 95% of the network QoS that the Cisco 831's do *and* the
Linksys also does Wireless.

I'm happy to let you test out the Cisco 831's for a month if you like
(and test it against a $90 Linksys). Just let me know.

Jon Carnes
FeatureTel
919-459-2309