[TriLUG] Lunch Friday? - Another Durham person

Randall Barlow randall_barlow at ncsu.edu
Tue Feb 21 16:20:50 EST 2006

Kevin Sonney wrote:
> Not to start some Emacs<>Vi type flames here, bu8t Bali Hai is the
> superior Mongolian Grill. It's nto Crazy Fire, it's better!

I don't think they have them around these parts, but BD's Mongolian
Grill is clearly superior to both CF and Bali Hai I must contend (they
have BD's in at least Charlotte and in Boulder, CO that I've been to...)

Randy Barlow
Research Assistant
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
randall_barlow at ncsu.edu
http://www.electronsweatshop.com