[TriLUG] Where to get a AMD Athlon XP processor

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Mon Mar 13 13:20:02 EST 2006

TigerDirect may have some in stock.  Up on Capital Blvd, next to Sam Ash
(where Millenium Music used to be).  Behind Outback.

I must say I don't have a lot of trust in TigerDirect's outlet store.
I've heard rumors that a lot of their stock is returns, and their
inventory system has no basis in reality.  If you call them to check
stock, insist that the person go visually verify the stock.  I've had
that test fail a number of times.

Cheers,
~Brian