[TriLUG] Linux and WinXP on same drive

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 17:14:53 EDT 2006

heh, never said *I* would do it... :)  just saying that you can boot
more than one windows OS on a drive.  Last time I did anything like
that, I used a removable hard drive bay for my primary drive.  :)
MUCH safer that way.  Shutdown, swap drive trays, boot, it's like
having a whole new machine, only you can't run them all at once like
virtualization which is coming... weee!