[TriLUG] Open Source Propaganda

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Apr 20 09:18:06 EDT 2006

the business justification adds cost of parts plus labor and weighs the
sum against the commercial and proprietary counterparts.  when the
number of users exceeds the crossover point whereby costs of deployment
are less important than costs of client access licenses, open source
software will dominate the marketplace.

regards,

jim

ps you might wanna check into getting some of maria's books to set out
at the biz expo:
http://www.neuse.net/opensource.shtml

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.