[TriLUG] What you should know about next week's CACert talk at TriLUG.

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Thu May 4 14:15:59 EDT 2006

Once one is Trusted by this means, is one then at liberty to apply one's
certificate to any number of websites?  I'm still a little foggy on the
particulars of certs in the first place.  How much of the Web of Trust
scheme is tied to a person, and how much is tied to a particular site?

Cheers,
~Brian