[TriLUG] My part in the elections next week

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu May 4 15:20:40 EDT 2006

Hate to see you go Joseph, but having been there myself, I understand.
Best of luck in your future endeavors.

That said, then, I'll go ahead and suggest two more names
for the election (with no idea if they'll consent to being nominated
or not, so YMMV).

I'd like to nominate Rick DeNatale and Rob Rousseau.  Rick
is very active on the mailing list and knows quite a bit about
MediaWiki (which could be very useful for the fledgling TriWiki).
Rob is also active on the mailing list and last year organized
the TriLUG booth at the Cary Swapfest.  If their schedules permit,
I think either one of them would make fine additions to the
Steering Committee.

Cheers,
Tanner