[TriLUG] TriLug classes

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Mon May 22 12:17:04 EDT 2006

On 5/22/06, Carl Crider <c.crider at gmail.com> wrote:
> i'm in. any time during the work week is good.
> On 5/22/06, Jim Ray <jim at neuse.net> wrote:
> >
> > i'd be willing to help secure space and time.  how many folks are
> > interested?  any preference for time?

> > Matt Frye wrote:
> > and
> > >
> > > I've spent some time working on something like this and had a few
> > > prototypes running the show at my old house.  I'd be willing to help
> > > teach/present at a class like this.

My intent in starting this thread was to resurrect the TriLUG classes
which we used to run about one per month on Saturdays.  I volunteered
to be the point man on this on the steering committee.

We already have a place, since Matt Frye volunteered Tekelec, as I
stated in the first message.

If one or more persons want to volunteer to work up an outline for a
series of courses towards a FOSS replacement for MS Small Business
Server as part of an official TriLUG activity, I'd be happy to
facilitate this.

If someone wants to pursue a parallel path, thats a horse of a different color.
--
Rick DeNatale