[TriLUG] TriLug classes

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue May 23 17:02:25 EDT 2006

yeah, a good friday power lunch over a cold brew ha ha would suite me.
evening and weekend meetings cut in on family time.  i'm easy, though.
whatever works for the majority is fine with me.

regards,

jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.