[TriLUG] slackware ... grub?

Randall Barlow randall_barlow at ncsu.edu
Thu May 25 00:26:51 EDT 2006

It sounds like you need to use a LiveCD of some sort, and then chroot
into your newly installed system to run the lilo installer (I don't know
what this is, but I'm sure someone on the list does [or Google...])  I
don't think you want to use grub-install since you said you want to (or
have to?) use Lilo...