[TriLUG] unpleasant experience at intrex cary

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Sat May 27 14:04:05 EDT 2006

just so everyone knows, i'm forwarding a couple of these posts to our
contact at intrex.  it sounds like a few of their employees are unaware
of the trilug discount that was promised to our members.  i'm sure that
will be rectified in short order.

that being said, i'm quite certain that you will need your trilug card
to obtain the trilug discount.  a membership number provided verbally
isn't going to mean anything to an intrex employee.  it can't hurt to
ask, but if they refuse you can't really blame them.  heck, i buy parts
from intrex from time to time and have never gotten a discount because i
never have my trilug card with me.

jason