[TriLUG] tar help?

WA Brown brownwa at ftc-i.net
Tue Jun 13 12:27:06 EDT 2006

The first book I bought was Redhat 9.0 Bible. That book helped a lot and I
still refer to it. But there is a lot it does not cover.
    Here are some things I want to learn to do.
1.Learn how to write PERL scripts.
2.Learn how to add virtual servers to mine.
3.Learn shell scripts.
4.Learn how to build and configure a dial in server.
5.Learn how to write scripts and such to manage my server/servers easily.
6.Learn PHP and MYSQL to be able to use them myself.
7.Learn how to build and configure a mail server.
8.Learn how to build and configure a DNS server.
9.Learn enough UNIX/LINUX to be able to know what people are talking about
and understand when they try to explain something to me.

These are some of the things I want to learn to do.

WA Brown